Usual dating spots can get a bit boring after a while. How many times can you go to the same coffee shops and restaurants? It can become boring and quite routine going to the same places over and over. Everyone needs some variety in his or her life. So if you and your Russian girlfriend are tired of the same routine, it’s time for you to think up some new places to go on a date. Here are some ideas for a great, unusual date that you and your Russian girlfriend can go to make amazing memories at!
- Book a spa date! Yeah, it may seem a little weird initially, but really, a day spent pampering yourself is actually fun. Both you and your girlfriend deserve a little pampering and it is a great way to spend time together!
- Go to watch a little known play. Yes, it may be either really good or absolutely terrible, but if it’s good, you’ll have a great time, and if it’s bad, you’ll have a great laugh. As long as the two of you can keep your sense of humor running, you will have a great time!
- Take a long drive down the country! This is actually a great way to bond. You can even rent a room in a cute little hotel and spend the night or the weekend. Go during the fall, and you will have a truly remarkable time, with the leaves changing colors and the perfect times for bonfires.
- Go on a picnic! Yes, it’s as simple as it sounds. Pack up a picnic lunch, drive or even bike to a nice garden or park, find a shady spot and spend some quality time. This is a great idea since it allows the two of you to enjoy each other’s company without the usual social controls.
- Try a new cuisine! This is actually a great date idea. If the two of you haven’t tried a cuisine yet, it’s the time to try it! Find a good restaurant close by, make a booking, and go! It is a great experience, but of course, you have to ensure there is fast food nearby, so you can eat, in case your palate didn’t agree with the new cuisine!
So here are some very simple ideas that will be great to take your Russian girlfriend on a date and help you two get closer together.
Have a great time!
Download the PDF version.